To order custom finishes, click Here
See our new Nickel Silver finish, great for stainless steel, nickel silver, and aluminum covers that has only a slight brushstroke, or no brushed strokes.
"NEW" Nickel Silver 4" and 4.5" inside are available now.
Also available in 38 custom finishes
Pewter finish price increase: All Pewter finishes will have an additional refinishing charge due to the high cost of plating and polishing needed for these Pewter finishes along with a minimum of 20 rings.
Please note: There are no floor boxes along with our Finishing Rings. To order floor boxes, see section #16 on the left-side margin of every page.
Several Pewter finishes require more plating and finishing and there is a minimum order of 20 pieces and an additional $35 each, sorry. This ring will cover areas of tile or wood that have a rough edge around your round electrical floor box cover if it is damaged, or was cut improperly.
The inside round opening (I.D.) is 4 inches, and the overall outer measurement (O.D.) at 7.5" inches is our standard size. Also available in 4.5" (I.D.) by 7.5" (O.D.). The Finishing Rings are also available in our 38 custom finishes for an additional charge. Available in Brass now for $57.88. However there is an extra charge for each ring with a custom Pewter finish and a minimum order of 20 rings, which need additional plating and refinishing required other than the standard brass, aluminum, and nickel silver standard finishes. This does include all shipping charges, and there are three of them we have to do. One to our factory, one to the finishing company, and one back to the customer.
You can purchase a sample chip for $3.00 at this page /custom-finish-sample-chips-in-38-colors.html and will be sent at no charge with a confirmed order. Once you receive the sample finish, you will be asked to sign off for the approved custom finish. After the final approval, we will start your order, and these are non-refundable in custom finishes. However, these are not intended for high-traffic areas in the custom finishes. Usually, they are under a table for a lamp, or under a desk where they are seen, but not constantly walked across.
Here are some other products you might like that could go with the finishing rings Here
Please read our policy for refinishing floor box covers
Thank you for your interest in refinishing your floor box cover in one of our Arnev Products, Inc. custom finishes. For the protection of your cover, we ask that you follow these instructions.
1. We ask that you send the COVERS ONLY. Floor box covers generally come lacquer coated. To refinish the floor box covers, the lacquer must be removed, and this is done by soaking the covers in a strong chemical. Any non-metallic parts that may be attached to the cover, including gaskets or electrical devices, receptacles, low voltage housings, etc., will be dissolved with the lacquer as well. This is why we insist that only floor box covers be sent for refinishing. If the cover or receptacle cannot be removed from the floor box, we cannot soak off the lacquer and refinish the cover. Also, no plastic-type covers are accepted. We are NOT responsible for the box itself, gaskets, or devices, so please keep all the other parts to the assembly, take off the cover, and send only the cover.
2. Please package any exterior screws (screws that will be visible after the box is installed) with the cover so these can be finished to match the box. Make sure they are secure so they don't get lost or scratch the cover in transit.
3. Custom colors are run in batches. Consequently, the finishing time can vary depending on the schedule for the batch of the custom color you have chosen. However, as we need only the cover, the floor box itself can be installed by your electrician to maintain your building or remodeling schedule.
4. You have been advised by one of our customer service representatives that the custom finishes are approved for LOW TRAFFIC AREAS ONLY. Should you decide to install the floor boxes with our finished in HIGH TRAFFIC AREAS, any finishing 1-year limited warranty is void. In addition, if you should decide to apply any protective finish (lacquer, polyurethane, etc.) OVER our custom finish, the finishing 1-year limited warranty is void.
5. If you approve the enclosed sample and agree to the instructions above, please sign and return the top portion of this page. You may keep the bottom portion for your records.
If you follow these instructions, we are confident that you will love your custom floor box covers and enjoy them for years to come.
I approve of sample number______________________________ and agree to these instructions.