The Mini Stage Pocket has the panel capacity for either:
• (2) #MP-100 Series "Connectrix" Panels
The Mini Stage Pocket has the connector capacity for either:
• (4) "Connectrix" Connectors or
• (4) Neutrik® Connectors or
• (4) Switchcraft® Connectors
The Mini Stage Pocket Lid and Mounting Flange assembly is available in 2 oven-cured powder coat finishes plus brushed solid brass. The Lid and Mounting Flange mount to the Mini Pocket Body which easily installs on raised floors with or without a back box. Two-panel positions in the pocket body permit a wide array of connection possibilities. While the space in the pocket is compact, a careful selection of connectors can satisfy requirements for audio, video, or computer.
The small footprint and compact size set limits for the combination of connectors that may be used in a single pocket. Using the “CONNECTRIX” system in various optional 2-panel combinations for large and small connectors a surprising array of connections can be accomplished. A single Mini Pocket may accommodate only one or two larger connectors (mic, speaker, VGA, etc.). When using smaller connectors four or more connections are possible. When selected large and small connectors are strategically placed in the opposing panels, 3-4 connectivity terminations can easily be accomplished.
Standard Vertical Slant Panel Stage Pocket Systems offer "Connectivity" Solutions with a flexible, reliable, and simplistic design. The flexible design of the Standard Vertical Slant Panel Stage Pocket Lid, Mounting Flange, and Pocket Body along with Custom and Prefabricated Aluminum "Connectrix" (Neutrik®/Switchcraft® combo cutout) Panels, Switchcraft® Panels, and our large selection of "Connectrix" (Neutrik®/Switchcraft® combo cutout), Switchcraft®, and Custom Connectors allow the Stage Pockets to be installed in many different applications. These applications include educational, institutional, and liturgical settings. Within these applications various audio, communications, control, data, video, and voice terminations are possible, allowing for a complete Stage Pocket System.
Standard Vertical Slant Panel Stage Pockets are available in a variety of sizes (Mini, Half, Full, and Double Wide) making them flexible in both form and function and able to meet your requirements. All Standard Vertical Slant Panel Stage Pockets are UL Listed except for the Mini Pocket.
• Mini Stage Pocket Data Specification Sheet (AutoCAD® format)
• Mini Stage Pocket Data Specification Sheet (AutoCAD® dxf format)
• Mini Stage Pocket Data Sheet (Adobe® pdf format)
• Mini Stage Pocket Body Size = 2.750” W x 2.250” H x 6.531” D
• Mini Stage Pocket Lid & Mounting Flange Size = 4.750” W x 0.187” H x 7.000” D
• Mini Stage Pocket Connector Capacity = Up to 4 “Connectrix”, Neutrik®, or Switchcraft®
• Mini Stage Pocket Cutout Dimensions = 2.880" W x 5.505" H
• Mini Stage Pocket Material = CRS Steel and/or Solid Half Hard Brass
• Mini Stage Pocket Panel Capacity =
• (2) #MP-100 Series “CONNECTRIX” Panels
“CONNECTRIX” CONNECTORS COMBINE NEUTRIK® “D” AND SWITCHCRAFT® “E” MOUNTING HOLE PATTERNS FOR GREATER FLEXIBILITY
The “Connectrix” system connectors may be used in any of the “Connectrix” panels utilizing the popular mounting pattern of the Neutrik “D” and Switchcraft “E” series mounting patterns. Connectors using the generous rectangular “Connectrix” cutout will add to a growing array of adapter-mounted standard connectors. The adapter mount is plastic and provides ground isolation between the panel and connector. Click on the links above for our current selection of stock “Connectrix” system connectors.
When ordering, please specify the model number and type of connector as well as the panel model number (#PNL-100 Series, of the connectors that will be loaded. *NOTE: Specific High Density (HD) and Sub-D pattern connectors will require either 2 or 3 “Connectrix” Horizontal Spaces or 2 or 3 “Connectrix” Vertical Spaces, depending on the connectors selected. Connectors may be loaded into panels with nut certs and nut/bolts or black aluminum pop rivets.
“CONNECTRIX” SYSTEM PANEL DESCRIPTION
Much pre-cut stock #MP-100 Series “Connectrix” System connector panels are available for the Mini Stage Pocket. Standard "Connectrix" and Switchcraft® Panels are created from high-strength, tough, aircraft aluminum alloy (6061-T6) that is 1/16" (.062") or 1/8" (.125") thick. The standard panel's clip-in with two (2) self-tapping screws. Each panel is CNC machined to precisely mate with the designated connectors and in the pocket mounting holes. Each Standard "Connectrix" and Switchcraft® Panel is finished with oven cured semi-gloss black powder coat.
Most panels provide header space for custom engraving which is fast and easily accomplished on a separate dedicated CNC engraving machine. The finished panels show bright aluminum in the engraved characters and need not be backfilled. Arnev standard panels are flat, strong, and rigid like the typical thinner mild steel panels. Because the panels are machined and not punched they stay flat and undistorted, unlike punched panels which distort the punching process. The machined “Connectrix” style cutouts combine popular mounting patterns of the Neutrik “D” series and Switchcraft “E” series connectors with a generous rectangular cutout that mates with a growing array of adapter-mounted standard connectors. The adapter mount is plastic and provides ground isolation between the panel and connector.
Using the “Connectrix” system panel it is possible to mount any combination of modular jacks (RJ45, RJ11, etc.), BNCs, dual RCAs, mic jacks, speaker jacks, and numerous other standard connectors without a single custom punch. This system provides for more connectors and mounting options in stock standard Arnev panels. The benefit is faster order turnaround and lower cost. Less custom fabrication for custom spec results with off-the-shelf stock prices.
PANEL CAPACITY - #025xx MINI POCKET
• (2) #MP-100 Series "Connectrix" Panels
• (1) Stage Pocket Body
• (1) Lid and Trim Bezel Mounting Flange
• (4) #10 Machine Screws (for mounting to #025BBX Back Box)
• (8) #8 Self-Tapping Sheet Metal/Wood Screws
When ordering Stage Pockets please specify the following:
• Stage Pocket Model Number: Example - #025BK
• Stage Pocket Model Name (size): Mini | Half | Full | Double Wide
• Stage Pocket Finish Type (Lid & Mounting Flange): Black, Brass, Copper Vein, Stainless Steel
• Stage Pocket Lid Type: Standard Lid (SL)
• Optional Stage Pocket Panel(s) Model Numbers: Example - #MP-103
• Optional Connectors to be loaded into Panel(s): Example - #C15101
• Location of Connectors mounted into Panel(s): Example - Top Left
• Type of Connector Mounts: Nuts/Bolts or Black Aluminum Pop Rivets
• Back Box - A.C. Isolated Mini Back Box - #025BBX/AC
• Back Box - Standard Mini Box - #025BBX
• Interchangeable Multi-Panel Systems - "CONNECTRIX", Neutrik®, and Switchcraft® Panels
• Connector Loading - "CONNECTRIX", Neutrik®, and Switchcraft® Connectors into Panels
COMPACT CAPACITY: The Mini Stage Pocket accommodates #MP-100 Series Panels in an interchangeable multi-panel system making for easy custom configurations. Two (2) optional #MP-100 Series Panels will mount up to 4 "CONNECTRIX", Neutirk®, and/or Switchcraft® type connectors*.
DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Welded steel construction of Mini Stage Pocket Lid, Mounting Flange, and Pocket Body resists bending under even the most severe stage loads. The Lid and Mounting Flange are made from 1/8" (nominally 11 ga. (.125") CRS) thick steel while the Pocket Body is made from 16 ga. (.062") thick CRS steel.
CABLE WAY SLOTS: Two (2) generous 3/8" x 1-1/4" Cable Way Slots permit easy cable exit from pocket(s), even for large gauge cables.
EASY INSTALLATION: Easy installation into a 2.880" x 5.505" rectangular cutout on the stage floor. Easy open access from the top or back of the stage pocket allows simple connector/panel terminations.
DECORATOR FINISHES Scratch/wear-resistant finish, oven-cured powder coat electro-static applied inside and outside entire Mini Stage Pocket Body. Decorator neutral Antique Copper Vein and Textured Black finishes are standard. A Solid Brass Lid and Mounting Flange, as well as a Solid Stainless Steel Lid and Mounting Flange with brushed finishes, are also available by special order.
DECORATOR FINISHES ACE Mini size Standard Vertical Slant Panel Stage Pockets come with a scratch/wear-resistant finish, oven-cured powder coat electro-static applied inside and outside the entire Mini Stage Pocket Body. Decorator neutral Antique Copper Vein and Textured Black finishes are standard. A Solid Brass Lid and Mounting Flange, as well as a Solid Stainless Steel Lid and Mounting Flange with a brushed finish, are also available by special order*.
Mini Stage Pockets are available in the following finishes:
• Decorator Neutral Antique Copper Vein Finish
• Textured Black Finish
• Solid Brass Lid and Mounting Flange with Brushed Finish*
• Solid Stainless Steel Lid and Mounting Flange with Brushed Finish*
STANDARD POCKET MATERIALS: ACE Mini size Standard Vertical Slant Panel Stage Pocket Lids and Mounting Flanges are made of 1/8" (nominally 11 ga. (.125") thick CRS steel while the Mini Stage Pocket Body is made from 16 ga. (.062") thick CRS steel. The exception to this is the Brass Mini Stage Pocket Lid and Mounting Flange which is made of 1/8" (nominally 11 ga. (.125")) thick Half Hard Solid Brass with a Stage Pocket Body made from 16 ga. (.062") thick CRS steel.
Mini Stage Pockets are manufactured with the following materials:
• Lids & Mounting Flanges are made of 1/8" (nominally 11 ga. (.125" thick)) CRS Steel
• Pocket Body is made from 16 ga. (.062" thick) CRS Steel
• Brass Lid & Mounting Flanges are made of 1/8" (nominally 11 ga. (.125" thick)) Half Hard Solid Brass
PACKAGES: ACE Mini Stage Pocket Packages were designed to meet customer requests to "package" our most frequently used products into simple, all-in-one, complete "Connectivity" Solutions. The Packages are a sample of some of our most requested Mini Stage Pocket products.
• Package 1 - Mini Stage Pocket, Standard Lid + (1) #MP-102
Accessories Connectors Description Features Finishes
Includes Installation Materials Ordering Packages
Panels Pricing Specifications UL Listed Ace
This Specific Product is not UL Listed.
Sales Taxes please note: All our AV boxes are shipped directly to you from our California facility and if you are having the box shipped to you in California we will be calculating the sales tax needed for the transaction. By law, we are required to charge and pay California sales taxes when a product is shipped to a customer in California.